Day #6: Final prep day

Today's date: May 15th

Entry time: 7:00 pm 

Work hours: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

Today’s hours: 6H 

All hours: 25H 50M



Today was our final full day in civilization. We spent the whole day packing all of our personal and group gear into our packs. For group gear I ended up with almost all of the kitchen supplies and a few other assorted items. These items included the tent, bear spray, and the outdoor restroom necessities. I also carried the pot and pan, whisper light, and one of the three stuff sacks of food which was the entirety of our kitchen for the trip. After packing and repacking my bag about four times, I finally got it packed in the most efficient way possible. It may not have been an extremely eventful day, but after accomplishing this daunting task, I feel much more confident about leaving tomorrow.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Shopping

Day #10: Long day

Week #1 reflection